On-site Technical Support
Our team of technicians and engineers is constantly working on-site with advanced NDT techniques, either using or developing new applications. We have acquired a solid experience in the field that allows us to offer technical support that will assure our client that their projects using advanced NDT techniques will be a success.
We can therefore travel to the inspection site to assist less experimented technicians, perform data analysis, or even compensate for the lack of personnel and equipment.
- Advanced Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT, TOFD)
- Tubes Inspection (IRIS, RFT, NFT, ECT)
- 3D Laser Scanning
Personnel Certifications :
- ASNT NDT Level 3 (UT)
- API UPA (PAUT)
- CSGB 48.9712/ISO 9712 (UT, ECT)
- ASNT, SNT-TC-1a-2011 (PAUT)
- Canadian Welding Bureau, CSA W178.2
Corporate Certifications and Memberships :